Chinese Language Art and Culture Summer Camp
- Songs and games
- Basic Chinese conversation and writing
- Chinese calligraphy and painting
- Chinese dance and martial arts (kungfu, t’ai chi, and t’ai chi sword)
- Traditional crafts
- Book making
- Cooking workshops
- Including Dim Sum lunch and snacks
- Location: C.X.Silver Gallery 814 Western Avenue, Brattleboro, VT 05301
- Morning day camp, 9am-12noon, for Ages 3-6
- 9am-4pm, for Ages 7-11
- 9am-4pm, Workshops for Teens, featuring martial arts, drawing and flash animation (BYOL – Bring Your Own Laptop)
- Directions: Coming from the south, east or west: Right turn off I-91 Exit 2 onto VT Hwy 9, 0.9 mile going west (towards Bennington), on the left. Parking off-street and on the Avenue.
- For more information on Summer Camp presenters, view the information on the Residencies page.